Share The Wisdom!

Perhaps you keep wondering how famous celebrities and TV personalities maintain their impressive figure. It is admirable how perfect they look in dance suits and bikinis. It could be they put in too much time in the gym, or they stick to specific diets or both. We followed up on top diets for celebrities, which you can also follow to keep yourself in top shape.

Keto Diet

Keto or ketogenic diet is a low-carb, protein-rich diet that gets your body into ketosis. It is a strict regimen that typically relies on the body’s stored fat for fuel, as opposed to using glucose obtained from carbohydrates. It was initially designed for epileptic kids, but it was found to have extra health benefits for adults as well. Celebrities on the keto diet include Halle Berry, Jenna Jameson, Vanessa Hudgens, and Alicia Vikander.

The 80/20 Diet

This is not exactly a weight loss program or a diet, but rather, eating differently and changing your lifestyle. For 80 percent of your time, you avoid eating simple carbohydrates like wheat products and white sugar, while you can take whatever you like for the remaining 20 percent of your time. Known followers of the 80/20 diet include Kelly Rowland, Kristin Cavallari, and Miranda Kerr.

Faith and Fasting Diet

There is no particular nutrition followed in the faith and fasting diet, but it is a diet inspired by religion. There is a strong sense of spirituality in this one, where participants spend more time on prayer, forgoing meals for long hours during the day. Fasts are broken by taking little portions of food and water. Chris Pratt and Ashley Graham are regular users of this diet.

The Dukan Diet

This diet comes from France and is completed in three phases. The first phase is complete proteins before you can be allowed to eat some vegetables but on particular days. In the final stage, you can add foods such as bread and cheese. An all-protein meal should be taken every first day of the week before repeating the cycle. One of the known followers of the Dukan diet is the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, who lost a considerable amount of weight before her wedding after following this diet.

The 5-Factor Diet

If you would like to enjoy healthy meals as you lose weight, the 5-factor diet is for you. It is based on three meals and strictly two snacks daily. The recipes are easy to prepare, with each one of them, including protein, carbs, fiber, healthy fats, and fluids that ensure you do not feel hungry often. Celebrities on this diet include Alicia Keys, Eva Mendes, and Amanda Seyfried, among many others.

 

Deductions

There are numerous diet plans out there designed for weight loss and fitness for different people, but you will find something common about them all. Discipline is crucial once you embark on a particular regimen. Altering could lead you to negative results, or inability to attain desired results. Whatever diet you deem convenient for you, ensure you follow it to the end.