Unless you’ve lived under a rock, you have heard of the Coronavirus, or Covid19 pandemic.
This lethal virus is very contagious and spreads fast, according to several medical studies and experts.
Even though the mortality rate seems high in the older population, you should understand that even younger people can get infected and die from it, so don’t underestimate this disease.
In this post we went and researched for the best products to protect you from the virus, better safe than sorry.
First, lets better understand how this virus spreads.
How does the Coronavirus Spreads?
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
These 2 Products Can Help You Avoid The Coronavirus
The oxybreath pro mask may help you avoid contracting the covid19 through small particles in the air. Did you know that when a person coughs, he spreads as many as two hundred million individual virus particles?
The mask can prevent you from breathing and contacting these particles.
2. The Purifize Sanitizer – Max Strength
One of the most important things you can do is make sure you’re sanitizing your hand, to avoid getting your self sick with covid19, and other germs in general.
Sanitizing your hands can decrease the odds of you getting sick by eliminating up to %99.9 of germs!
The purifize sanitizer is super powerful and thus is our favorite sanitizer.
They now even run a special sale (and they ship fast) click here to order yours!
General Tips on Avoid Covid19
- Make sure you sanitize your hands with a hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face if possible
- Distance yourself from people (social distancing)
- Wear a protective mask if you’re out in public!
Like everything in life, this too shall pass. So don’t stress out. However, take the protective measures we’ve recommended in this article to prevent contracting this virus.