We’ve Tried Internet’s Most Popular Pore Vacuums & Blackhead Removers!
Blackheads can affect people of all ages, and they are unsightly blemish on the skin.
If you want to get rid of your blackheads as quickly and effectively as possible, it is important to first understand what causes them.
Then, you will need to find a good blackhead remover that will help you get rid of them once and for all.
Because we know how popular blackheads are and how much you guys hate them (we’re with you!) we took an in-depth look into blackheads (it wasn’t pretty) and even tried the most popular blackhead removers out there.
We even read scientific studies on acne and blackheads out there, like this study by the UCLA that covered the connection between your genes and formations of zits & acne.
To make things easier for you though, we summed it all up in this post. You definitely want to bookmark this page and share it with your friends!
By the end of this post you will better understand the causes and how to prevent blackheads, and of course choose the best blackhead remover for your needs.
TODAY WE’RE GOING TO COVER:
- WHAT CAUSES BLACKHEADS?
- THE 10 BEST BLACKHEAD REMOVER TOOLS
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SERUMS TO USE AFTER A BLACKHEAD REMOVING TREATMENT?
First, lets find talk about the cause of these annoying, ugly looking blackheads.
What Causes Blackheads? Understanding The Problem
Blackheads are blemishes on the skin that occur when the pores in the skin become clogged. Every pore has a hair follicle as well as a gland that produces oil called sebum.
When someone’s body produces too much sebum, the pores can get clogged with bacteria and dead skin cells. This results in a sort of infection, which creates the blackhead.
Common causes of blackheads include:
Hormones: The kinds of hormonal changes that occur during puberty and pregnancy can cause too much sebum to be produced. This is why blackheads are so common among young people who are going through puberty. Some pregnant women get blackheads, but not all.
Birth control pills: Sometimes birth control pills can cause the formation of blackheads, but they can also help to clear them up.
Sweating: Those who sweat a lot are more prone to developing blackheads on the skin. If you are sweating excessively, it is important to keep your skin clean to avoid clogged pores. Especially if you workout often, make sure you wash your face even during your workout session, in between sets. You don’t want the sweat to dry inside your pores!
Bad nutrition: eating junk food and foods that are filled with oils are bad for you, they cause inflammation inside your body that surface to the skin in the form of acne and of course, blackheads.
Hair oils and gels: yes, you read right. If you tend to use hair products, they are slowly running down your forehead and face. These products can clog your pores and therefore cause blackheads and acne.
These are the main causes for blackheads, avoid these and you will reduce or even eliminate your blackheads completely.
*Pro tip: before using a blackhead remover, its highly recommended to remove dead skin cells by exfoliating with an organic cleanser. We reviewed the best of them in this post.
The Top 11 Blackhead Removers Reviewed
We tried these blackhead removers, and we have to be honest, they were all very effective. However, we wrote an in-depth review of each one, so you’ll better understand which one suits you best.
THESE ARE THE 11 BEST BLACKHEAD REMOVERS:
- The Premium Blackhead Remover by EB
- Xpreen Blackhead Remover
- Beakmil Electric Blackhead Remover
- Gasili Black Remover Tool
- ISIX Blackhead Remover
- Sharpluck Pore Vacuum Blackhead Remover
- Hauvie Blackhead Remover and Peel Tool
- Donier Blackhead Remover
- Imbeang Blackhead Remover
- Dollve Electric Blackhead Remover
- Magift Rechargeable Blackhead Remover
Now, lets dive deeper into each one.
This beautifully designed 2019 model of the blackhead vacuum by eternal beauty is our #1 choice for a reason.
Eternal beauty is a well known skincare and anti aging brand that is very popular online.
Their blackhead vacuum will suck dirt, residue, oils, comedo and pimples out of your pores. It will also help with exfoliating and we just cant get over the gorgeous design.
- Best design we’ve seen so far
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- Comes with a warranty
- Strong vacuum with 4 modes of suction
- Comes with 4 replacement heads with different sizes
- Our 2018- 2019 choice!
Bottom line: we have tried the blackhead remover by eternal beauty and we’re very impressed with the quality! get it now by clicking here.
The Xpreen blackhead remover device offers extremely powerful suction that will allow you to eliminate your blackheads so they are no longer a problem. It also helps with reducing the appearance of fine lines and other kinds of acne.
There are four different probes that clean the pores at the deepest possible level. This can help to remove dirt, grime and bacteria from the pores so they don’t get infected to begin with. The blue light technology design of this blackhead remover makes it both effective and painless to use.
This blackhead remover uses a long-lasting lithium battery that can be recharged in a matter of hours for weeks of use.
- Blue light design shrinks pores without causing any discomfort whatsoever.
- Long-lasting battery that can go up to three weeks before requiring recharging.
- Three different settings to choose from—Soft, Normal and Strong.
- Powerful suction that can remove blackheads quickly and easily.
- Works well for people of any skin type.
- Versatile design also works to reduce fine lines and age marks.
- Some complaints from customers about suction not being strong enough.
The Beakmill electric blackhead remover cleans into the deep layers of the skin to remove blemishes where they live. It offers a completely safe and harmless way to go about improving the look and feel of your skin.
There are five different suction levels for all skin types, so you should be able to get your needs met no matter what. This device comes with replacement suction heads, and they work well to smooth out fine lines on the face for a much younger appearance.
The LED display screen will provide you with information on the status of the device, and the battery only takes a couple of hours to fully charge.
- Designed for all skin types with five different suction settings to choose from.
- Battery is highly durable and lasts a long time.
- LED display screen.
- Much more powerful than many of the other blackhead removers on the market.
- Helps reduce signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Suction heads are made of somewhat delicate material.
The Gasili blackhead remover tool suctions out blackheads for healthier, better-looking skin that you will be sure to relish. You can use this device to remove makeup residue as well as excess oil that can clog up the cores to cause these blemishes.
There are numerous suction settings to accommodate people of all skin types. You will receive multiple replacement heads with this device. Each suction head works effectively to target stubborn blackheads to get rid of them for good.
The LED display will tell you the amount of electricity leaves the device and the current suction level.
- Three different suction levels to guarantee results no matter what skin type you have.
- LED display that tells you the level of suction.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Lithium battery takes two hours to charge and lasts over 180 minutes.
- Powerful but gentle to give you noticeable results without discomfort.
- Eliminates whiteheads and blackheads.
- Doesn’t work for those with deep acne scarring.
With six different intensity levels to choose from, you can get the results you are looking for when it comes to removing blackheads. You can use this device to treat acne and prevent it from forming in the first place.
This device exfoliates the skin to make it healthier so that it is difficult for acne to develop in the first place. The strong suction of this product is really makes it one of a kind.
There is a USB charging port on this device, and it can last for up to three hours. Considering the short amount of time it takes to use it per session, you shouldn’t have to recharge it very often.
- Strong suction that can take care of even the most stubborn blackheads.
- Six unique intensity levels to help you get results while protecting your skin.
- Rechargeable via USB cable.
- Easy-to-use design.
- Helps keep the skin healthy and pores clear.
- Takes five hours to charge but only offers three hours of use.
The Sharpluck pore vacuum blackhead remover is very simple to use and safe. It offers five different suction levels with four removable heads that work well and are easy to clean. The modern design of this device is very effective at removing annoying blackheads fast.
The ergonomic design of this device makes it easy to hold even for long periods of time. It is completely portable and easy to travel with. There is a 1-year warranty that comes with this blackhead remover.
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Five different suction levels to choose from.
- Modern design that utilizes the latest technology for removing blackheads.
- Easy to take with you wherever you go.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Could be a bit intense for those with ultra-sensitive skin.
The Hauvie blackhead remover has a uniquely powerful vacuum suction design with three levels of force that you can apply to your skin. This device removed dead skin while tightening it up to reduce the appearance of unsightly wrinkles.
As you use this device on your skin, you clean your pores deep down to prevent future breakouts. It is completely rechargeable and functions for a total of 150 minutes.
There is a lifetime warranty on this blackhead remover, which you won’t get with many other devices of its kind. This is a great investment for anyone who wants better skin.
- Rechargeable battery that can last over two hours on a full charge.
- Highly effective and completely safe to use.
- Three different suction power levels to choose from.
- Removes dirt and bacteria deep down in the pores.
- Makes your skin healthier-looking and more radiant.
- Battery could have a slightly longer life.
This blackhead remover uses the very latest in skin cleansing technology to keep away blackheads altogether. It can help keep bacteria and dirt out of your pores so you can maintain beautiful-looking skin for many years to come.
There are five different settings that you can choose from for suction force, allowing you to customize your experience. You can recharge this device in just two hours, and it lasts for a total of 180 minutes.
This is definitely one of the safest and most effective devices on the market for removing blackheads, and it doesn’t cause any discomfort at all.
- Numerous suction force settings that you can choose from.
- Comes with replacement suction heads.
- Designed for complete safety.
- Cleans deep into the skin to remove bacteria and dirt from the pores so they do not get clogged.
- Built-in lithium battery that you can charge with a standard USB cable.
- Some people could have to wait a while to get noticeable results with this device.
The Imbeang blackhead recover tool can help you get a definitive solution to your blackhead problems. The vacuum suction design of this device can help anyone to clear up their skin in a matter of weeks or even days.
There are four removable probes that you will have to choose from. The five individual intensity levels allow you to select the one that works best with your skin type. This device is designed to eliminate even the most stubborn of blemishes.
- User-friendly design that isn’t complicated at all.
- Powerful suction will always get the job done when it comes to removing blackheads.
- Comes with four different probes.
- Five intensity levels to choose from.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Doesn’t last very long on a single charge.
One of the great things about this blackhead-blasting device is that it comes with four probes that can be used for a number of things, including soothing skin and exfoliating. There are also four suction intensity settings that you can choose from.
The lightweight and small overall design of this device makes it easy to take with you when traveling. It quickly and thoroughly cleans the pores deeply to ensure the best possible results. This can make for a great gift or a way to improve your own skin.
- Lightweight design makes this device easy to hold.
- Can be charged up quickly via USB and used for hours.
- Removed bacteria and dirt in the pores to keep them clean.
- Four adjustable pressure settings to choose from.
- Does not bruise or hurt your skin in any way.
- Some customers have complained about the device not charging properly every time.
When you order the Magift blackhead recover, you will get four replacement suction heads. This is an extremely effective skincare tool that everyone should have at home. It only takes 1.5 hours to charge, and you get nearly two hours of use.
The handhold design of this device means that you won’t ever get uncomfortable while using it. You can use this tool to exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells, as well as cleaning out your pores at the deepest possible level.
Because this product comes with a free lifetime warranty, you won’t have to worry about risking your money. It is a great investment for anyone with acne problems.
- Short charging time with plenty of use until another charge is required.
- Handhold design for convenience and comfort.
- Weighs only 130 grams.
- Exfoliates skin, removes blackheads and decreases signs of aging.
- As powerful as any professional blackhead remover tool you will find in clinics.
- Each of the four suction heads offers a different use.
- Comes with lifetime warranty.
- Could have more suction intensity levels to choose from.
BEST SERUMS TO USE AFTER YOU REMOVED YOUR BLACKHEADS
Following up a blackhead removing treatment is important. Once your pores are clean, you want to give them a vitamin boost and use a cream or serum that will protect them from getting clogged again.
Adding this small extra step can be the difference between getting your blackheads or pimples back a day after vs. keeping your pores clean for weeks (and sometimes even months).
We picked 3 products that you should definitely use especially after using any of the blackhead removers above.
These Serums Are:
These all have a ton of vitamins and minerals in them, and they do not contain any alcohol or harsh chemicals that will dry your skin out or clog your pores.
They’re also great for all skin types, wether you have dry, normal or oily skin.
Looking for more serum options? read our review on the best natural serums.
Now that we covered anything that we could possibly think of in the blackhead removal (and prevention!) process, lets sum up with the bottom line.
The Bottom Line
These are the best pore vacuums of 2018-2019, hands down.
Getting rid of blackheads, acne and pimples is crucial, not only for esthetics reasons. You want to make sure your pores are unclogged so your skin can breath, preventing early signs of aging and making sure it looks vibrant and youthful.
We hope this post helped you understand the main causes for your blackheads and choose the best blackhead remover for your skin.
Remember to follow up with a high quality facial serum (like this one) to give your skin an extra layer of protection and a vitamin boost.
Last, please share this post via social media so we can keep providing awesome content that helps you look and feel younger!
Questions? Feedback? please comment below! We love talking to our readers!