The Dermalogica Brand – Whats All The FUSS About?
Dermalogica is one of the most popular skincare brands of our days. The Dermalogica brand was founded at 1986, by a trained skin therapist, Jane Wurwand.
The brand bases skincare on scientific facts, they focus their products on your skins health. All of their lines are supported by the IDI [international dermal institute].
These fantastic products contain only natural ingredients, such as vitamin E, rice bran, and aloe vera. Skin hydration, health and nutrition is a key focus of the brand.
The Dermalogica products have anti-aging properties that can help prevent and treat fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
Offers a wide variety of skincare products from this company that cater to different skin types. You can purchase smoothing creams, microfoliants, pre-cleansing balms, and other products.
This popular brand is available in over 80 countries all over the world, and they are recommended by many reputable dermatologists.
In todays post we will review the 7 best sellers of Dermalogicas’ brand so you can make an inform decision on which one of them is the best fit for your skins needs.
Treating crepey skin can be hard but if you know how to do it – it will be the easiest thing to do. Check out our Crepe Erase review to learn more about the latest crepey skin treatment.
Dermalogicas 7 best-sellers
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- Dermalogica Active Moist
- Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser
- Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant
- Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner
- Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash
Dermalogica’s Daily Microfoliant consists of an ultra-fine powder that is made up of rice enzymes and salicylic acid.
You gently massage it into your skin and enjoy its powerful exfoliating effects.
This skincare product is designed to be used on a daily basis, and it is even appropriate for those with sensitive skin.
The resurfacing properties of this microfoliant can help smooth the skin and reduce the visibility of pores. It is formulated to lighten and balance the skin for more consistent pigmentation. This is a great choice for those who have areas of discoloration on their skin.
It is the simple yet effective and natural formula of the Daily Microfoliant that makes it so popular with people all around the world. The rice enzymes in this product micro exfoliate dead skin cells, resulting in brighter, more vibrant skin.
- Brightening skin complex effectively treats areas of discoloration by evening out and brightening skin tone.
- Appropriate for all skin types.
- This product does not contain any artificial colors or fragrances that could act as irritants.
- Removed dead skin cells to unclog pores for a healthier, more youthful appearance.
- Contains only natural ingredients that are perfectly safe and very powerful.
- Soothes the skin and keeps it hydrated to prevent a dull dried out look.
- Can be effective at treating mild cases of acne.
- This skincare product is quite expensive for a fairly small bottle.
- Can produce a slightly shiny look that not everyone will like.
Our Score: 9/10
Dermalogica Active Moist contains Silk Amino Acids and numerous plant extracts to hydrate and sooth the skin. It is one of the best skincare products on the market for those with dry skin who want to make their dull complexion bright and vibrant.
Some of the plant-based astringents that you will find in this product include Burdock, Watercress, Lemon and Ivy. The unique combination of botanicals in this product work together to brighten skin tone for a more attractive, younger overall look.
Applying this moisturizer product is very simple and easy. All you have to do is massage it into your face gently in the morning or before going to bed at night. If you want to improve the texture of your skin, this is one of the best options on the market today.
- Hydrates the skin at the surface and down into the deeper layers of the dermis.
- Silk Amino Acids act quickly and thoroughly to hydrate skin for a smoother texture.
- Instantly improves both the look and feel of your skin.
- Includes all-natural ingredients like Lactamide Mea, Ivy, Lavender, Carbomer, Grape Seed, Sage, and Lappa Root.
- Perfect for those with oily skin.
- Very easy to apply.
- You only need to use this product once every day to see noticeable results.
- Lightweight moisturizer doesn’t feel too heavy or greasy on the skin.
- Doesn’t clog pores.
- This product can be problematic for some people with sensitive skin.
- Not a good choice for those who prefer a heavier moisturizer.
There are many different products that can clean the skin, but Dermalogica’s Ultracalming Cleanser is a next-level solution that you should explore. This product protects the skin against damage that can be caused by everything from stress to environmental pollution.
This is one of the few skin cleansers that is actually recommended by numerous reputable dermatologists in the U.S. It contains lots of natural ingredients, including fumaric acid, ginger, oat, cucumber, salix alba bark extract, fruit extract, and many others.
One of the things that make this cleanser different from the others is that it removes dirt and bacteria from the pores without stripping the skin of its natural oils. It is designed to work well even for those with very sensitive skin.
When you put this cleanser on your face, you will instantly feel its soothing effect. It balances the pH of your skin to keep it clean and hydrated at the same time. It is meant to be used on a daily basis.
- Soothes and hydrates the skin for an amazing look and feel.
- Natural fragrance that smells great and doesn’t cause irritation.
- Contains all-natural ingredients that cleanse the skin into the deepest layers.
- Balances the pH level of the skin for an even and more youthful-looking complexion.
- Does not cause any irritation or issues with those who have sensitive skin.
- Only takes a few minutes to apply once a day.
- Recommended by numerous dermatologists.
- Some complaints from customers about pump mechanism sticking.
The Daily Superfoliant from Dermalogica resurfaces and cleans the skin for a smoother feel and appearance. It cleans the pores at the deepest level to remove toxins and bacteria that cause acne and irritation.
The activated Binchotan Charcoal in this product helps to purify the skin to make it healthier as a whole. The formula this product uses does not contain any parabens or artificial additives that have become common with so many modern skincare products.
Some of the natural ingredients that are found in this product include rosemary oil, calcium lactate, sodium chloride, malic acid, magnesium oxide, peel oil, and papain. Each ingredient was carefully selected because of its scientifically-proven ability to smooth and enhance skin health.
You will find that using the Daily Superfoliant is extremely easy. Simply dispense half a teaspoon into your wet hands to create a paste that you will gently massage into your face.
- Doesn’t contain any artificial colors or fragrances.
- Removes toxins in the skin that can cause permanent damage over time.
- Combats environmental pollution that adversely affects skin complexion.
- Resurfaces and cleanses the pores at their deepest level for much smoother skin.
- Powerful formula acts quickly for noticeable results within a matter of days.
- Includes activated binchotan that purifies the dermis.
- Very simple and easy to use on a daily basis.
- Hydroxy acids clear dirt and bacteria from pores.
- It is a bit expensive for those who are on a budget.
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uses a vitamin-rich formula that helps treat dry skin effectively. It also prevents fine lines, wrinkles and general skin damage to help you retain a youthful look as long as possible.
A few of the key natural ingredients that are found in this product include ginkgo, superoxide dismutase, and coneflower. These ingredients were chosen because they are extremely effective at hydrating and cleansing the skin to produce a brighter, smoother appearance.
This product also helps with making the skin firmer, which can be especially beneficial for older people who are losing their elasticity. Those who want to retain their youthful look will find that this product can be incredibly useful.
You will find that there are many botanical ingredients in this skincare product, which can soothe the skin while providing it with the nourishment it needs.
- Includes vitamin A to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C and E combined with ginkgo biloba prevent damage from free radicals in the body.
- Coneflower and hydrocotyl slow down the natural aging process to prevent the formation of age marks.
- 100% natural formula that doesn’t cause irritation, even for those with sensitive skin.
- Smoothes the skin out for a younger and healthier overall look.
- Botanical extracts effectively combat premature aging.
- Dermatologist-recommended skincare product.
- Only takes a few minutes to apply once per day.
- Fast and noticeable results.
- Some customers have complained about the product’s odor.
The Multi-Active Toner from Dermalogica is an innovative skincare product that you can spray right into your skin to repair different types of damage. The Aloe-based formula soothes the skin and adds a protective layer to keep it safe and healthy.
There are numerous natural ingredients that each plays an important role in toning the skin. Some of these ingredients include lavender, propylene glycol, sorbic acid, cucumber extract, and polysorbate.
All of these ingredients have documented benefits for the skin, and when combined they can produce some amazing results.
You don’t need to spray very much of this product onto your skin to see noticeable results in just days. The 8.4 fluid once bottle that you will receive will give you hundreds of applications. Dermalogia recommends that you perform a Double Cleanse before using this product.
This is one of the more affordable skincare products from this company, and it can make a hugely positive difference in the way your skin looks and feels.
- Purifies the skin deep down into the pores to remove potentially harmful toxins.
- Proteins in this product’s formula bind together to produce a noticeable hydrating effect.
- Lavender extract and other ingredients sooth the skin while making it appear more youthful.
- Conditions the skin to make it look and feel softer.
- Works extremely fast when compared to many other skincare products.
- Perfect addition to almost anyone’s daily skincare routine.
- Provides an extra layer of protection against impurities in the air that are caused by pollution.
- The pump has some problems with sticking sometimes.
Dermalogica’s Clearing Skin Wash was formulated and approved by a panel of dermatologists and skincare professionals. It is a foaming cleanser that is designed to both prevent and treat breakouts before they become a major problem.
This product reduces excess oils in the pores to help you achieve a clearer and better-looking overall complexion. It has antiseptic extracts that sooth and protect the skin. Some of the ingredients in this product include tea tree oil, burdock, balm mint, and eucalyptus.
As this cleanser gets into the pores and removes bacteria, it clears up acne and general irritation. The powerful natural ingredients that make up this product work effectively to keep skin smooth and healthy.
The combination of natural ingredients in this cleanser reduces inflammation, which is particularly important for those who suffer from acne. The combination of menthol and camphor having a cooling and soothing effect that will make your skin feel and look great.
- Gets rid of bacteria deep in the pores to prevent full-on breakouts from occurring.
- Absolutely no artificial fragrances that could aggravate your skin.
- Contains lemon peel, milk thistle and calendula to keep acne under control.
- Works well even for those who sensitive skin and severe acne and other skin conditions.
- Effectively reduces inflammation very quickly.
- Acts as a natural antiseptic, keeping harmful toxins out of the deepest layers of the skin.
- Doesn’t strip away any of the skin’s natural oils while still cleaning the pores.
- Great for achieving youthful and smoother-looking skin without the long wait.
- Those with oily skin might experience a drying out effect from using this product.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Dermalogica offers lots of great skincare products that can make a huge difference when it comes to how you look on a daily basis.
The brand is built with your skins health in mind and thats the main focus, which we absolutely support. After all, whats good is your skin care if it harms your skin?
Another thing we love about this brand is that they avoid using fragrances and chemicals that will dry you out while smelling good.
We feel confident to give Dermalogica an overall score of 4.5/5 in terms of quality of the products and the ingredients used, and definitely recommend giving them a shot.
We hope you enjoyed this dermalogica review and found the post helpful!
Found this post helpful? share it via social media so others can benefit as well!